- HTML Template Built with Tailwind CSS v3 and Alpine.js v3. Shipped with pre-compiled CSS, changes via Tailwind CLI.
- Next.js Template Built with Next.js 13 -
appdirectory plus TypeScript support - and Tailwind CSS v3. Powered by MDX, with Contentlayer integration.
- Vue Template Basic app built with Vue v3, Tailwind CSS v3, Vite v3.
- Yes, you can take sections from one template to another, but since every template has a custom tailwind.config.json file it may require a bit of review work. For example, if you want to paste a section of Cube into Neon, o you'll have to swap any font-hkgrotesk class from Cube code to font-uncut-sans. Also, you might want to check that the colour classes match the colour scheme of the destination template.
- Sure! If you want to get an idea of how the code is structured and organised in our templates, you can download one of our free resources on this page.
- Unfortunately, we cannot provide support for using frameworks or site generators that are not explicitly advertised as compatible with our templates. However, you can set up your own environment and import the necessary components or elements from our templates into your application. By doing so, you will be able to customise the integration to meet your specific needs.
- We have used icons from Nucleo in this template, along with custom ones created in-house. Regardless of the source, we always strive to choose icons that are visually consistent with the overall design of the template and provide a clear visual language for the user.
About this template
DevSpace is a personal blog template that lets developers quickly set up a blog and start sharing their thoughts, ideas, and expertise with the world. One of DevSpace’s best features is its ability to organise articles by topic, making it easy for readers to find the content that interests them most. DevSpace also has an About Me page and a newsletter section, so developers can easily connect with their audience and keep them informed of the latest articles and ideas.
This personal blog template for developers includes a listing page for easy navigation and access to the articles; a post article page where visitors can read a specific blog post; an about page to introduce the blogger and share their mission; and finally, a newsletter page that includes a sign-up form and incentive for subscribers.
DevSpace was designed with developers in mind. However, the blog format of this template can be used by other tech and non-tech professionals to create a blog for any topic.