- HTML Template Built with Tailwind CSS v3 and Alpine.js v3. Shipped with pre-compiled CSS, changes via Tailwind CLI.
- React Template Basic app built with React v18, Tailwind CSS v3, Vite v3.
- Vue Template Basic app built with Vue v3, Tailwind CSS v3, Vite v3.
- Yes, you can take sections from one template to another, but since every template has a custom tailwind.config.json file it may require a bit of review work. For example, if you want to paste a section of Cube into Neon, o you'll have to swap any font-hkgrotesk class from Cube code to font-uncut-sans. Also, you might want to check that the colour classes match the colour scheme of the destination template.
- Sure! If you want to get an idea of how the code is structured and organised in our templates, you can download one of our free resources on this page.
- Unfortunately, we cannot provide support for using frameworks or site generators that are not explicitly advertised as compatible with our templates. However, you can set up your own environment and import the necessary components or elements from our templates into your application. By doing so, you will be able to customise the integration to meet your specific needs.
- We have used icons from Nucleo in this template, along with custom ones created in-house. Regardless of the source, we always strive to choose icons that are visually consistent with the overall design of the template and provide a clear visual language for the user.
About this template
Podcast is the ultimate website template for podcasters. With it, you can easily host and share your podcasts, and provide your listeners with a seamless listening experience. One of the standout features of this template is its fully functional player, which allows your listeners to listen to your audio episodes right on your landing page. With just a click, they can start listening to your latest episode, and easily browse through your archives to find the content that interests them most.
This website template features a podcast listing page with summaries and thumbnail images; a single page with an embedded audio player and transcript; and a subscribe page with a clear call-to-action and information about where the show is available.
This template is designed for podcasters and startups that want to host and distribute their latest audio shows online.