- HTML Template Built with Tailwind CSS v3 and Alpine.js v3. Shipped with pre-compiled CSS, changes via Tailwind CLI.
- Next.js Template Built with Next.js 13 -
appdirectory plus TypeScript support - and Tailwind CSS v3. Powered by MDX, with Contentlayer integration.
- Vue Template Basic app built with Vue v3, Tailwind CSS v3, Vite v3.
- Yes, you can take sections from one template to another, but since every template has a custom tailwind.config.json file it may require a bit of review work. For example, if you want to paste a section of Cube into Neon, o you'll have to swap any font-hkgrotesk class from Cube code to font-uncut-sans. Also, you might want to check that the colour classes match the colour scheme of the destination template.
- Sure! If you want to get an idea of how the code is structured and organised in our templates, you can download one of our free resources on this page.
- Unfortunately, we cannot provide support for using frameworks or site generators that are not explicitly advertised as compatible with our templates. However, you can set up your own environment and import the necessary components or elements from our templates into your application. By doing so, you will be able to customise the integration to meet your specific needs.
- We have used icons from Nucleo in this template, along with custom ones created in-house. Regardless of the source, we always strive to choose icons that are visually consistent with the overall design of the template and provide a clear visual language for the user.
About this template
Appy is a website template designed for showcasing mobile apps. It offers a range of pages and components, making it suitable for displaying businesses of all sizes, from small to large and complex. One of the unique features of this template is its ability to offer both dark and light layouts. It means that you can choose the best design to suit your brand and create a stunning website that captures the essence of your product. Whether you prefer a sleek, modern look or a bold, dramatic style, Appy has the flexibility to help you bring your product to life.
Appy comprises 10+ pages, including Home, About, Blog, Testimonials, 404, Contact, and more. The template’s combination of mobile placeholders and calls-to-action help redirect your visitors to the Apple or Google store, where they can download your app and start using it right away.
With its clean and modern design, Appy provides a sleek and professional look that’s perfect for showcasing your mobile app to potential customers.