- HTML Template Built with Tailwind CSS v3 and Alpine.js v3. Shipped with pre-compiled CSS, changes via Tailwind CLI.
- Next.js Template Built with Next.js 13 -
appdirectory plus TypeScript support - and Tailwind CSS v3. Including examples of the new data fetching model developed by the React team.
- Vue Template Basic app built with Vue v3, Tailwind CSS v3, Vite v3.
- Yes, you can take sections from one template to another, but since every template has a custom tailwind.config.json file it may require a bit of review work. For example, if you want to paste a section of Cube into Neon, o you'll have to swap any font-hkgrotesk class from Cube code to font-uncut-sans. Also, you might want to check that the color classes match the color scheme of the destination template.
- Sure! If you want to get an idea of how the code is structured and organized in our templates, you can download one of our free resources on this page.
- Unfortunately, we cannot provide support for using frameworks or site generators that are not explicitly advertised as compatible with our templates. However, you can set up your own environment and import the necessary components or elements from our templates into your application. By doing so, you will be able to customize the integration to meet your specific needs.
- We have used icons from Nucleo in this template, along with custom ones created in-house. Regardless of the source, we always strive to choose icons that are visually consistent with the overall design of the template and provide a clear visual language for the user.
About this template
With Community, you can easily create a forum or community website similar to Indie Hackers and Hacker News and connect with like-minded individuals who share your passion and vision.
One of the most interesting functionalities of Community is its ease of use. With just a few clicks, you can set up a fully functional forum website, complete with user registration, login, and post pages. Whether you’re looking to build a community around your startup or create a forum to connect with other entrepreneurs and innovators, this template has got you covered.
Community is a template that contains the essential pages for creating a forum. Specifically, these pages are a main listing page with all the posts shared by users; a single page with the specific details of a post; a join the community page for new members looking to register; and a sign-in page for members who need to authenticate.
Community is a template designed for makers, startups and community builders looking for a modern-looking forum with all the basic functionalities.