- HTML Template Built with Tailwind CSS v3 and Alpine.js v3. Shipped with pre-compiled CSS, changes via Tailwind CLI.
- Next.js Template Built with Next.js 14 -
appdirectory plus TypeScript support - and Tailwind CSS v3.
- Vue Template Basic app built with Vue v3, Tailwind CSS v3, Vite v5.
- Yes, you can take sections from one template to another, but since every template has a custom tailwind.config.json file it may require a bit of review work. For example, if you want to paste a section of Cube into Neon, o you'll have to swap any font-hkgrotesk class from Cube code to font-uncut-sans. Also, you might want to check that the color classes match the color scheme of the destination template.
- Sure! If you want to get an idea of how the code is structured and organized in our templates, you can download one of our free resources on this page.
- Unfortunately, we cannot provide support for using frameworks or site generators that are not explicitly advertised as compatible with our templates. However, you can set up your own environment and import the necessary components or elements from our templates into your application. By doing so, you will be able to customize the integration to meet your specific needs.
- We have used icons from Nucleo in this template, along with custom ones created in-house. Regardless of the source, we always strive to choose icons that are visually consistent with the overall design of the template and provide a clear visual language for the user.
About this template
Cube is a sleek landing page template that perfectly complements your cutting-edge software app. With its dark and edgy look, Cube exudes a modern vibe that will capture your audience’s attention. Designed to showcase your app’s features and benefits, Cube provides the perfect canvas to highlight your key selling points.
Whether you’re launching a new product or promoting an existing one, Cube is the perfect landing page template to help you make a lasting impression.
Cube offers a gorgeous landing page with handmade custom graphics, icons, thumbnails, pricing tables, FAQs, and testimonials. In addition to the landing page, Neon offers multiple service pages that provide essential functionality for user control. These pages include a sign-in page, a sign-up page, and a password reset page.
With its dark layout design and complete set of components, Cube is the ideal solution for creating landing pages for tech software, design/code tools, SaaS apps, and more.