- HTML Template Built with Tailwind CSS v3 and Alpine.js v3. Shipped with pre-compiled CSS, changes via Tailwind CLI.
- Next.js Template Built with Next.js 13 -
appdirectory beta feature plus TypeScript support - and Tailwind CSS v3. Including examples of the new data fetching model developed by the React team.
- Vue Template Basic app built with Vue v3, Tailwind CSS v3, Vite v3.
- Yes, you can take sections from one template to another, but since every template has a custom tailwind.config.json file it may require a bit of review work. For example, if you want to paste a section of Cube into Neon, o you'll have to swap any font-hkgrotesk class from Cube code to font-uncut-sans. Also, you might want to check that the colour classes match the colour scheme of the destination template.
- Sure! If you want to get an idea of how the code is structured and organised in our templates, you can download one of our free resources on this page.
- Unfortunately, we cannot provide support for using frameworks or site generators that are not explicitly advertised as compatible with our templates. However, you can set up your own environment and import the necessary components or elements from our templates into your application. By doing so, you will be able to customise the integration to meet your specific needs.
- We have used icons from Nucleo in this template, along with custom ones created in-house. Regardless of the source, we always strive to choose icons that are visually consistent with the overall design of the template and provide a clear visual language for the user.
About this template
JobBoard is a beautifully designed job board template that simplifies the hiring process. Its intuitive layout makes it easy for job seekers to browse available positions, while employers can quickly post and manage job listings. JobBoard helps candidates find the perfect job and employers find the right professional. Its modern design ensures a professional and polished look, and the multiple branding options let you customise the board to reflect your company’s unique identity and mission.
JobBoard includes four main pages: a job listing page that provides filters and a table view of available jobs; a single job post page that shows detailed information about a particular job post; a create a job page that displays multiple fields for creating a job post; and a sign-in page is where users can log in to their accounts.
This template is designed primarily for creating job boards, but it can also be used for other purposes and niches, such as a more general directory website.