- When you buy an unlimited access license, you gain access to all of our current and future templates - forever. The purchase is a one-time payment with no recurring charges.
- Unlike other marketplaces, you don't have to buy a new license every time you want to use a template on a new project. As long as you are within the limits of the license, you can build as many sites as you want without having to pay for another license.
- We don't have a fixed schedule, but we release new resources steadily. For example, at some points, we've produced a new template every month, while we generally release one every 2-3 months.
- The support provides guidance on how to use the product as advertised. It does not cover complex customisation requests or instructions for non-technical users.
- Due to the nature of our digital goods, refunds are issued on a very discretionary basis. If you would like to learn more about our refund policy please have a look at our list of Acceptable Reasons For Refund, or contact us directly if you've any questions.
- Yes! Your license grants you the right to build as many commercial projects as you like, for yourself or your clients.
- No, you cannot host, redistribute, or resell any template from Cruip.com. For more information about our license, please have a look at our list of Rights and Prohibitions, or contact us directly if you've questions.
- No. You cannot use any of our templates to create derivative products like themes, UI kits, page builders or anything else where you would be repackaging and redistributing our templates for someone else to use.
- There are no attribution requirements for using our products. In other words, you don't need to credit Cruip or link back to us if you use any template for your personal or commercial projects.
General / Compatibility
- Unfortunately, you cannot use our templates without at least a basic knowledge of HTML and CSS. This is because you need to understand how the code works and how to modify it to produce a high-quality end product.
- Sure! If you want to get an idea of how the code is structured and organised in our templates, you can download one of our free resources on this page.
- Theoretically, you can, but it requires some work as you might need to slice the HTML template and build a WordPress/Shopify theme.
- Unfortunately, we cannot provide support for using frameworks or site generators that are not explicitly advertised as compatible with our templates. However, you can set up your own environment and import the necessary components or elements from our templates into your application. By doing so, you will be able to customise the integration to meet your specific needs.
- Our templates are solely user interfaces and are not full-stack applications. Therefore, the process of fetching data is entirely up to the end-user and is contingent on various factors such as the data source (API, database, etc.) and the surrounding environment.