Here is a quick overview of the rights you are granted by the product terms and license:
- You can modify and transform the templates to your liking to fit into your project.
- You can use the templates in any number of personal and commercial projects for yourself or a client.
- You can share/publish any resources available on this website by linking back to the specific live demo page on Cruip.com.
- You cannot resell, lease, license, sub-license or offer our templates to any third party.
- You cannot host or distribute our templates to other sites and offering our resources as a separate attachment from any of your work.
- You cannot share or publish the templates without copyright attributions or author credits.
- You cannot use any of our templates to build a similar or competitive product (e.g. a landing page builder, a repository of free templates, etc).
If you are seeking to use the templates in a way that is not covered by the open source license, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through the Service, you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase including, without limitation, your credit card number, the expiration date of your credit card, your billing address, and your shipping information.
You represent and warrant that: (i) you have the legal right to use any credit card(s) or other payment method(s) in connection with any Purchase; and that (ii) the information you supply to us is true, correct and complete.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order if fraud or an unauthorised or illegal transaction is suspected.
The Cruip PRO membership grants single-user access to download product downloads on a use by use basis. All premium products on Cruip are available for download during the duration of the PRO membership (1-year access, which begins on the purchase date). Sharing account access with other users, or manually mass spam downloading products is strictly prohibited and can lead to the permanent ban of the offending account with no refunds.
We do offer a 14-day refund policy for all PRO memberships purchased on Cruip.com.
However, since we deal with digital goods, we may accept requests for refunds only for the following reasons:
- The product isn’t as as advertised.
- Irreparable defects with the product.
- You have problems that prevent you from downloading the product.
If you have any questions about our Refunds Policy, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cruip provides support for PRO members only.
We do not provide support with product customisation, tutorials/guides for non-technical people, neither do we guarantee that our products will be compatible with third party software or services.
The support service is valid for 1 year from the date of your purchase.
All questions and inquiries should be directed at email@example.com.
Cruip reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this agreement. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes to this agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Questions? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.