Cruip grants you an ongoing, non-exclusive, right to make use of the Templates you have purchased or downloaded.
You are licensed to use the Templates to create unlimited End Products for yourself or your clients.
By purchasing or downloading any Template from Cruip.com, you consent to the terms and conditions of this license on behalf of yourself and the company on whose behalf you will use the Template provided under this license.
Here is a quick overview of the rights you are granted by the product terms and license:
- Use the Templates to create unlimited End Products for your personal and commercial projects.
- Use the Templates to create unlimited End Products for your client projects.
- Combine the Template with other works and make a derivative work from it. The resulting works are subject to the terms of this license.
- Use the Templates in any application allowing an End User to customise the Template, like “website builders” or “theme generators”.
- Host, resell or re-distribute the Templates or derivatives of the Templates.
- Share your access to the Templates with any other individuals.
Allowed by the license:
- You can create unlimited personal/commercial websites or landing pages for yourself.
- You can create unlimited websites or landing pages for your clients, and charge them for your services.
Not allowed by the license:
- You cannot create a theme or template that anyone can download for sale or for free using the Templates or derivatives of the Templates from Cruip.com.
- You cannot create a “landing page” or "website builder" app where End Users can build their own websites/landing pages using Templates or derivatives of the Templates from Cruip.com.
If you are seeking to use the Templates in a way that is not covered by this License, please feel free to contact us at .
If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through Cruip.com, you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase including, without limitation, your credit card number, the expiration date of your credit card, and your billing address.
You represent and warrant that: (i) you have the legal right to use any credit card(s) or other payment methods in connection with any Purchase; and that (ii) the information you supply to us is true, correct, and complete.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order if fraud or an unauthorised or illegal transaction is suspected.
Unlimited Access License
The Unlimited Access License grants single-user access to download product downloads on a use by use basis. All premium products on Cruip.com are available for download during the duration of the purchased license. Sharing account access with other users, or manually mass spam downloading products is strictly prohibited and can lead to the permanent ban of the offending account with no refunds.
Our order process is conducted by our online reseller Paddle.com. Paddle.com is the Merchant of Record for all our orders. Paddle provides all customer service inquiries and handles returns.
We do offer a 14-day refund policy for all purchased licenses on Cruip.com.
However, since we deal with digital goods, we may accept requests for refunds only for the following reasons:
- Irreparable defects with the product.
- You have problems that prevent you from downloading the product.
If you have any questions about our Refunds Policy, please contact us .
Cruip provides support for paying customers only.
We do not provide support with product customisation, tutorials/guides for non-technical people, neither do we guarantee that our products will be compatible with third party software or services.
The support service is valid from the date of your purchase.
All questions and inquiries should be directed at .
Cruip reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this agreement. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes to this agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Questions? Please email us at .