All the templates available on Cruip.com are released under the GPL license. The GPL grants the benefits to transform the source code at no cost, but it does not confer any other rights with respect to the trademarks associated with the project (e.g., product’s name, taglines etc.). In addition, elements like UI components and graphic assets don’t fall under the GPL, so they are covered by copyrights.
Here is a quick overview of the rights you are granted by the product terms and license:
- You can modify and transform the templates to your liking to fit into your project.
- You can use the templates in any number of personal and commercial projects for yourself or a client.
- You can share any of our resource by making a link to the specific template page on Cruip.com
- You cannot resell, lease, license, sub-license or offer our templates to any third party.
- You cannot host or distribute our templates to other sites and offering our resources as a separate attachment from any of your work.
- You cannot share or publish the templates without copyright attributions or author credits.
- You cannot use any of our templates to build a similar or competitive product (e.g. a landing page builder, a repository of free templates, etc).
If you are seeking to use the templates in a way that is not covered by the open source license, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com