- HTML Template Built with Tailwind CSS v3 and Alpine.js v3. Shipped with pre-compiled CSS, changes via Tailwind CLI.
- React Template Basic app built with React v18, Tailwind CSS v3, Vite v3.
- Vue Template Basic app built with Vue v3, Tailwind CSS v3, Vite v3.
- Yes, you can take sections from one template to another, but since every template has a custom tailwind.config.json file it may require a bit of review work. For example, if you want to paste a section of Cube into Neon, o you'll have to swap any font-hkgrotesk class from Cube code to font-uncut-sans. Also, you might want to check that the colour classes match the colour scheme of the destination template.
- Sure! If you want to get an idea of how the code is structured and organised in our templates, you can download one of our free resources on this page.
- Unfortunately, we cannot provide support for using frameworks or site generators that are not explicitly advertised as compatible with our templates. However, you can set up your own environment and import the necessary components or elements from our templates into your application. By doing so, you will be able to customise the integration to meet your specific needs.
- We have used icons from Nucleo in this template, along with custom ones created in-house. Regardless of the source, we always strive to choose icons that are visually consistent with the overall design of the template and provide a clear visual language for the user.
About this template
Tidy is an ideal website template for businesses, agencies, and startups looking to make a professional, lasting impression. It offers a modern, minimalist design with a corporate feel, and is user-friendly and easy to navigate. With its intuitive and accessible design, Tidy makes it simple for your visitors to quickly find the information they need about your product. You can adapt the design to suit your specific requirements, and its clean and elegant style ensures your website always looks polished and professional.
Tidy includes 12 pages, including a home page, pricing page, detailed about page, blog page and wall of love page that showcases customer testimonials and adds social proof to your product or service. In addition, Tidy includes key user account management pages, such as a sign-in page, a request demo page, a forgot your password page, and a 404 page.
Tidy was built with corporate websites in mind (e.g., consulting firms, agencies, real estate SaaS), but thanks to its versatility, it can be easily adapted for any niche or market.