- HTML Template Built with Tailwind CSS v3 and Alpine.js v3. Shipped with pre-compiled CSS, changes via Tailwind CLI.
- React Template Basic app built with React v18, Tailwind CSS v3, Vite v3.
- Vue Template Basic app built with Vue v3, Tailwind CSS v3, Vite v3.
- Yes, you can take sections from one template to another, but since every template has a custom tailwind.config.json file it may require a bit of review work. For example, if you want to paste a section of Cube into Neon, o you'll have to swap any font-hkgrotesk class from Cube code to font-uncut-sans. Also, you might want to check that the colour classes match the colour scheme of the destination template.
- Sure! If you want to get an idea of how the code is structured and organised in our templates, you can download one of our free resources on this page.
- Unfortunately, we cannot provide support for using frameworks or site generators that are not explicitly advertised as compatible with our templates. However, you can set up your own environment and import the necessary components or elements from our templates into your application. By doing so, you will be able to customise the integration to meet your specific needs.
- We have used icons from Nucleo in this template, along with custom ones created in-house. Regardless of the source, we always strive to choose icons that are visually consistent with the overall design of the template and provide a clear visual language for the user.
About this template
Simple is one of our top-selling website templates. It has helped hundreds of startups across various industries and niches to establish a bold online presence. Simple is designed for ease of use, making it ideal for businesses wanting to quickly and easily build a website. One of the main advantages of Simple is its dynamicity. It can be easily customised to fit your particular requirements, whether you’re a tech startup or a small business in a different field. The template is expandable, with options to add your branding and tailor the design to suit your business.
Simple consist of 12 pages, including a home page, pricing, about us, blog, documentation, 404, sign-in, sign-up, support centre, and tutorials. All pages are carefully crafted to provide a website foundation to meet any need, from the simplest to the most complex.
Simple is a fantastic choice for any SaaS, tech, and software company looking to make an impact online. With its modern design and user-friendly layout, you can be sure that your website will impress visitors and help you to achieve your business goals.